Re: [cbi-dev] [CJE] How to know why a pod isn't properly provisioned?

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 9:01 AM Mikael Barbero <mikael.barbero@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Mickael,

Unfortunately, the Jenkins Kubernetes plugin is really bad at providing information about the pod provisioning and for the foreseeable future, we cannot grant you access to the cluster to poke at the logs. I'd suggest you open a ticket against the project https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa. Feel free to also open a ticket on the EF bugzilla with links to the failing jobs and instruction about how to start it safely (e.g., if it has parameters) and we will do the background work to provide you with some details.

Thanks.
I'll have a look at what you suggest.
Do you know if Jenkins Kubernetes plugin has issues opened about that? Wouldn't it be something worth contributing to from Eclipse Foundation?

Back to the top