Re: [cbi-dev] [tycho-user] Merging CBI into Platform progress

I am not 100% sure, but I think you confirmed that P2 should handle
eclipsec.exe, but it does not and therefor PDE/Build has to provide a
workaround. So instead of code the same/similar workaround on Tycho, I
think the right solution is to implement proper eclipsec.exe support in
P2, where it belongs.

If Platform team is reluctant to make this P2 change for some reason, I
can investigate alternative solutions. I don't know what this solution
might be yet, but I most likely it won't be one-to-one reimplementation
of PDE logic.

Andrew, is this something you consider critical for CBI 1.0?

Igor