Re: [cbi-dev] CBI & LTS face to face session at EclipseCon

Markus,

I can try and enable a bridge for people who can't make it in person. It'll be speakerphone via. my laptop or phone which has been surprisingly acceptable in the past. It's going to depend on bandwidth of course so hope for the best.

Andrew