Re: [cbi-dev] CBI & LTS face to face session at EclipseCon

On 02/14/2012 01:13 PM, Paul Webster wrote:
On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 12:05 PM, Andrew Ross <andrew.ross@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I would like to hold a face to face meeting for people interested in the technical aspects of CBI & LTS at Eclipse Con.

It looks OK according to the schedule, but I wanted to check if Wednesday 9am - 12pm worked and who can make it? Feel free to reply to me in private if you want to spare everyone's inboxes. I'll post a summary of who's planning to attend. We can set the agenda as we get a little closer.

Well, the keynote is from 09:00-10:00, and then there's the break :-)  How about 10:15 then?

PW

Yeah, that makes sense. 10:15 to 12:00

Back to the top