[cbi-dev] Orbit, maven.eclipse.org, etc.

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share some thoughts around Orbit, maven.eclipse.org, etc. as I feel it is very important, a deceptively big problem at the moment, and I don't think I articulated my thoughts well up to this point. This wiki page attempts to do so:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CBI/Distribution

I'd like to discuss this as part of the agenda at next week's CBI meeting. I'm sure the information on the wiki could use more details for completeness/correctness, so please help make it so in what ever way is most convenient for you such as editing the wiki, replying to this list, calling me, etc.

Thanks very much,

Andrew

Back to the top