Re: [cbi-dev] tycho and qualifiers

Build configuration can be inherited from a parent pom, so build output
can change even if the files under project basedir did not. Using pde.ui
as an example, one can specify jsr14 compile target in
eclipse.pde.ui/pom.xml and this will affect all pde.ui bundles.

This is why I suggest using two-phase approach for generating build
versions

1. Generate build qualifier using tagged commit.
2. Compare build results to a baseline build ignoring version qualifier.
   If build results did not change, use build results from the
   baseline build.

Igor