Re: [4diac-dev] Explorative prototypes for 4diac

Dear Sudeesh,

thanks for expressing your positiv support to the idea. This is a very valuable feedback for us.

Please note that only committers (i.e., our steering committee) votes can be officiall counted. The list if the current commiters can be found here [1].

BR,
Alois

[1] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.4diac/who