Von: 4diac-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <4diac-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> Im Auftrag von Alois Zoitl
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 4. April 2019 17:17
An: 4diac developer discussions <4diac-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [4diac-dev] Explorative prototypes for 4diac

Hi Martin,

I like this proposal a lot. This would give us more freedom to explore new ideas.

I would like to expand your proposal to allow also such feature branches for non committers. however in this case the potential contributor needs to find a committer supporting the idea and creating the feature branch for the contributor.

What do you think?

Alois