Re: [4diac-dev] Explorative prototypes for 4diac

+1
CheersĀ
Thomas

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 8:39 PM Alois Zoitl <alois.zoitl@xxxxxx> wrote:
Dear All,

thanks for the feedback. As this could also mean that such exploratory features are going beyond the current IEC 61499 (e.g, exploring potential standard
extension) I would like to call for a committer election.

Therefore I kindly ask all committers to cast a short vote (+1/-1) on this suggestion.

Mine is: +1

BR,
Alois