Re: [xtext-dev] IDEA code base contribution

Hi Eric,

the IDEA development classpath is provided by the xtext-idea-gradle-plugin:

Running gradlew build works for me (I’m using a Mac). Maybe it’s a Windows issue for that plugin?

I just updated the build to use the latest plugin version 1.0.15, please check whether the problem is still there.

Note: some of the test projects have dependencies to internal test projects from the xtext-core and xtext-extras repositories, which are not available as public snapshots. In order to get the build running you need to add the flag -PuseJenkinsSnapshots=true, which configures the snapshot repositories from our build server.

Regards
  Miro