Re: [wtp-releng] Reminder to vote on Committer Election for Nick Boldt on Webtools Releng

Anyone know the Process for culling old committers who have clearly left with no intention of coming back? Is that an email to the EMO, or is there some way to de-elect people?

The project lead has a special UI where they can mark committers "inactive". Once that's done, the database updates, etc. happen automatically.

Often, if there is any doubt, email or similar is sent to the committers before making as inactive, asking them to resign explicitly or to say if they want to stay as a committer.
And, that's why I compromised by provided a list to my posting to wtp-releng. If anyone see's your name and does not want it on the "inactive" list, please respond!

Kaloyan Raev
Naci Dai
Raghunathan Srinivasan
Samuel Wu
Samuel Wu (Sam's so nice he's listed twice? :)
Thanh Ha -- long gone, IMHO, from WTP and Eclipse
Tran Le

= = =

But, glad to hear it is not requiring a "majority" or something, which would be hard to achieve with inactive committers!

Thanks, Nick.

Thanks, others ...

Back to the top