[wtp-releng] Fwd: Reminder to vote on Committer Election for Nick Boldt on Webtools Releng

Carl, Nick, am I getting a reminder because not enough people have voted?
What is the criteria for "lead" -- more than 2 or 3 I guess?
Perhaps, Carl, as current lead, you could 1) send a reminder to recently voted in IBMrs, such as Elson Yuen,
and 2) remove many of the others as "inactive". Here's my take on "inactive" members
(though, obviously, I do not follow closely, and am pretty inactive myself! :)

Kaloyan Raev
Naci Dai
Raghunathan Srinivasan
Samuel Wu
Samuel Wu (Sam's so nice he's listed twice? :)
Thanh Ha -- long gone, IMHO, from WTP and Eclipse
Tran Le

= = = =
Voting will close tomorrow for the committer election of Nick Boldt on
project Webtools Releng (webtools.releng).

Criteria:

 From Carl's nomination a week ago: "Nick has taken over WTP Releng. He has
done a lot of work to get the WTP repositories building in a more
hierarchical fashion, and is working to restore the JUnits as part of our
build process. I find myself without the time to continue on as WTP Releng
project lead, and thus I resign and offer Nick as a worthwhile replacement
for myself in that role."

Webtools Releng project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/webtools.releng/elections/election-nick-boldt-project-lead-webtools-releng-0

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/webtools.releng