Re: [wtp-releng] Reminder to vote on Committer Election for Nick Boldt on Webtools Releng

Three votes should be enough -- last time we only got 2 out of 11 possible voters.

When I realized I can nominate myself, I also realized I can vote for myself. Seems rather silly that we need me to be the deciding vote in my own election, but that's Process for you.

Anyone know the Process for culling old committers who have clearly left with no intention of coming back? Is that an email to the EMO, or is there some way to de-elect people?

Nick

Nick