[wtp-releng] Status of I-build and JUnits and Smoke Tests

I20080328201529

The failures in
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.tests.bvt.AutomatedBVT
appear to be more of "test problems" (not code) ... can JEE team confirm?

The failures in
org.eclipse.jst.server.core.tests.AllTests
are new and a casual reading of them looks like they are substantial. Can JEE or Server Team confirm?

All smoke tests are passed March 25, 2008

but, I'd like confirmation if these JUnit failures indicate bad code or bad tests ... thanks.

Back to the top