From: Eclipse Webmaster (Automated) [mailto:webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 3:00 AM
To: raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx; webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: eclipse.org disk quota notice

Raghunathan,

Your downloads area disk quota for group 'webtools' has been reached, or it will be soon.

'webtools' is currently using 16.28 GB and the quota is set at 21.44 GB.
Please check your files and erase any files that are no longer in use
or are no longer needed.

If you want to preserve older release builds, please move your directories to
the http://archive.eclipse.org location (Typically /home/data/httpd/archive.eclipse.org).
Please see Committer Tools 'How Do I?' for information (https://dev.eclipse.org/committers/).

You can check your Quota status in the Committer Tools 'Groups and Disk Quotas'.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your disk quotas,
please send an email to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Back to the top