[wtp-releng] Fw: eclipse.org disk quota notice

Hi everybody ... since a few have asked me about these notes ... just thought I'd post here and say "just ignore that man behind the curtain" :)  [to quote wizard of oz, for those of you that don't watch old movies].

We have used up a whooping 20 Gigs of space on dev.eclipse.org, so please, write no more code! :)

Just kidding, Naci has scheduled an arm wrestling match with our friendly webmaster to see if we can double our disk quota, and in the mean time, we'll free up a bit to keep us solvent.

P.S. also kidding about the arm wrestling. :)

----- Forwarded by David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM on 03/29/2006 11:05 AM -----
Timothy Deboer/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

03/29/2006 09:58 AM

David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
Subject
Fw: eclipse.org disk quota notice

My disk quota? Do you know if all the leads got this message, or maybe I'm listed as a contact for WTP?

Tim deBoer
WebSphere Tools - IBM Canada Ltd.
(905) 413-3503  (tieline 969)
deboer@xxxxxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Timothy Deboer/Toronto/IBM on 29/03/2006 09:56 AM -----
Eclipse Webmaster (Automated) <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>

29/03/2006 06:00 AM

Timothy Deboer/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
eclipse.org disk quota notice

Timothy,

Your disk quota on eclipse.org for group 'webtools' is almost reached.

'webtools' is currently using 18.88 GB and the quota is set at 19.53 GB.
Please check your files and erase any files that are no longer in use
or are no longer needed.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your disk quotas,
please send an email to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Back to the top