[wtp-proposal] (no subject)

Dear members,

I expected more enthusiasm within the e-mail list, but it looks like a ghost town. Are there no people attending the project after it was revised? I support the initial proposal currently available, however, I don’t have a clue where to put my ideas to extend this proposal. I did see an announcement on ObjectWeb (www.objectweb.org) but I can’t see any activity over there.

My question is simple: is there anyone active within the project?

Regards,

Sjoerd van Leent

Back to the top