wtp-pmc Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
December 06, 05
02:27 [wtp-pmc] Meeting minutes of the JSF Milestone1 Features Demo.. Raghu Srinivasan
02:26 [wtp-pmc] Meeting minutes of the JSF Milestone 1 features Demo.. Raghu Srinivasan
December 05, 05
23:30 [wtp-pmc] Request approval for documentation bugs Lawrence Mandel
09:56 [wtp-pmc] Request for WTP 1.5 M0 on Eclipse 3.2 M4 Arthur Ryman
December 02, 05
15:51 [wtp-pmc] Web conference invitation : JSF Tools - M1 features demo on 12/05, 11.00 AM PST.. Raghu Srinivasan
December 01, 05
20:17 RE: [wtp-pmc] Proposal for Policy on non-API Code Deprecation Tim Wagner
November 30, 05
22:39 Re: [wtp-pmc] Proposal for Policy on non-API Code Deprecation Lawrence Mandel
November 29, 05
13:24 Re: [wtp-pmc] Proposal for Policy on non-API Code Deprecation Arthur Ryman
11:53 Re: [wtp-pmc] How to add JSF components in Bugzilla? Arthur Ryman
10:29 Re: [wtp-pmc] How to add JSF components in Bugzilla? Webmaster(Matt Ward)
10:03 Re: [wtp-pmc] Proposal for Policy on non-API Code Deprecation Lawrence Mandel
09:39 [wtp-pmc] FW: Phoenix project comments? Tim Wagner
09:05 [wtp-pmc] Fw: [eclipse.org-technology-leads] Another small file to create on your project website Arthur Ryman
00:46 [wtp-pmc] Agenda for November 28, 2005 telecon Tim Wagner
00:24 [wtp-pmc] Regrets for today Naci Dai
November 28, 05
17:27 [wtp-pmc] Proposal for Policy on non-API Code Deprecation Arthur Ryman
16:42 Re: [wtp-pmc] How to add JSF components in Bugzilla? Arthur Ryman
16:42 Re: [wtp-pmc] How to add JSF components in Bugzilla? Arthur Ryman
16:29 Re: [wtp-pmc] How to add JSF components in Bugzilla? Bjorn Freeman-Benson
16:20 [wtp-pmc] How to add JSF components in Bugzilla? Raghu Srinivasan
November 22, 05
09:39 RE: [wtp-pmc] Agenda for November 21, 2005 telecon Tim Wagner
01:26 [wtp-pmc] Agenda for November 21, 2005 telecon Tim Wagner
01:03 [wtp-pmc] RE: abstract needed for your EclipseCon keynote Tim Wagner
00:48 [wtp-pmc] FW: abstract needed for your EclipseCon keynote Tim Wagner
November 21, 05
11:30 [wtp-pmc] Fw: [Bug 117052] Build environment requirements Arthur Ryman
November 18, 05
18:38 [wtp-pmc] [Fwd: [wtp-jsf-dev] Web conference invitation : JSF Tools - Faces Config Editor demo] Raghu Srinivasan
November 15, 05
16:34 Re: [wtp-pmc] cactus plan (due to IP review issues) Lawrence Mandel
12:42 [wtp-pmc] cactus plan (due to IP review issues) Tim Wagner
11:30 RE: [wtp-pmc] FW: WTP PMC requesting 1.0 release review scheduling Tim Wagner
11:26 Re: [wtp-pmc] FW: WTP PMC requesting 1.0 release review scheduling Arthur Ryman
09:45 [wtp-pmc] FW: WTP PMC requesting 1.0 release review scheduling Tim Wagner
08:09 [wtp-pmc] Regrets for pmc call Christophe Ney
01:41 [wtp-pmc] Agenda for November 15, 2005 telecon Tim Wagner
November 14, 05
21:30 [wtp-pmc] PMC Status call: I will have to leave at 7.45 am.. Raghu Srinivasan
November 10, 05
12:02 RE: [wtp-pmc] Comments on WTP 1.0 Release Review Charts Tim Wagner
12:02 RE: [wtp-pmc] reminder: release review slide edits needed w/in 30hours Tim Wagner
00:02 Re: [wtp-pmc] reminder: release review slide edits needed w/in 30 hours Naci Dai
November 09, 05
12:29 RE: [wtp-pmc] Sybase contribution to the JSF project.. RAGHUNATHAN SRINIVASAN
00:51 Re: [wtp-pmc] Sybase contribution to the JSF project.. David M Williams
November 08, 05
20:12 [wtp-pmc] Sybase contribution to the JSF project.. Raghu Srinivasan
16:24 AW: [wtp-pmc] reminder: release review slide edits needed w/in 30 hours Krause, Jochen
15:47 [wtp-pmc] reminder: release review slide edits needed w/in 30 hours Tim Wagner
10:56 [wtp-pmc] Fw: Access restrictions - Friend Access Arthur Ryman
10:54 [wtp-pmc] Comments on WTP 1.0 Release Review Charts Arthur Ryman
09:40 [wtp-pmc] proposed rampdown calendar / release critiera for WTP 1.0 release Tim Wagner
01:29 [wtp-pmc] Agenda for November 8, 2005 telecon Tim Wagner
November 07, 05
18:57 [wtp-pmc] Possible Regrets Arthur Ryman
November 02, 05
04:33 [wtp-pmc] WTP online charter updated Tim Wagner
November 01, 05
14:52 [wtp-pmc] Late regrets for PMC call Christophe Ney
13:05 [wtp-pmc] RE: Help Getting JSF Builds Going RAGHUNATHAN SRINIVASAN
11:10 [wtp-pmc] Help Getting JSF Builds Going Arthur Ryman
10:21 [wtp-pmc] Agenda for November 1st telecon Tim Wagner
00:55 [wtp-pmc] Regrets for PMC call tomorrow.. Raghu Srinivasan
October 31, 05
17:33 [wtp-pmc] Regrets for tomorrows telco Krause, Jochen
October 28, 05
10:44 [wtp-pmc] I-Build Declared Naci Dai
October 25, 05
19:42 [wtp-pmc] Re: JSF status call + project website updated.. Raghu Srinivasan
01:52 [wtp-pmc] Agenda for October 25th telecon Tim Wagner
October 24, 05
20:12 [wtp-pmc] Regrets for 10/25/2005 call Lawrence Mandel
12:55 [wtp-pmc] JSF status call + project website updated.. Raghu Srinivasan
October 21, 05
15:18 Re: [wtp-pmc] FW: clarifying WTP<-->DTP evolution for "Comet" Arthur Ryman
October 18, 05
11:25 [wtp-pmc] FW: clarifying WTP<-->DTP evolution for "Comet" Tim Wagner
11:11 Re: [wtp-pmc] Plan for moving to M3 based builds? Jeffrey Liu
10:29 [wtp-pmc] late regrets for conf call Christophe Ney
10:00 [wtp-pmc] Agenda for October 18th telecon Tim Wagner
08:52 Re: [wtp-pmc] Plan for moving to M3 based builds? Arthur Ryman
08:37 [wtp-pmc] Regrets Naci Dai
08:35 Re: [wtp-pmc] Plan for moving to M3 based builds? Naci Dai
02:24 [wtp-pmc] Plan for moving to M3 based builds? David M Williams
October 17, 05
20:34 [wtp-pmc] EclipseCon 2006 Presentation.. raghunathan . srinivasan
October 14, 05
15:53 [wtp-pmc] JSF Tools Project: Weekly Status Calls on Monday.. Raghu Srinivasan
14:10 Re: [wtp-pmc] RE: [wtp-dev] Less than happy user Arthur Ryman
13:54 [wtp-pmc] RE: [wtp-dev] Less than happy user RAGHUNATHAN SRINIVASAN
October 11, 05
13:33 [wtp-pmc] WTP / SOA project discussion Tim Wagner
09:47 [wtp-pmc] Agenda for October 11 telecon Tim Wagner
09:18 [wtp-pmc] Proposed Modification to WTP Charter Regarding Draft Standards. Arthur Ryman
02:00 [wtp-pmc] Re: pmc call Lawrence Mandel
October 10, 05
13:34 [wtp-pmc] pmc call Naci Dai
October 04, 05
09:44 [wtp-pmc] Agenda for October 4 telecon Tim Wagner
October 03, 05
17:59 [wtp-pmc] Re: Single component discussion meeting minutes Arthur Ryman
17:29 [wtp-pmc] SOA Tools Project Proposal Arthur Ryman
13:13 Re: [wtp-pmc] Regrets for PMC Meeting Tomorrow Lawrence Mandel
11:00 [wtp-pmc] Regrets for PMC Meeting Tomorrow Arthur Ryman
September 28, 05
15:36 [wtp-pmc] FW: need platform dates Tim Wagner
04:48 Re: [wtp-pmc] Agenda for September 27th telecon Naci Dai
September 27, 05
09:47 [wtp-pmc] Agenda for September 27th telecon Tim Wagner
09:38 [wtp-pmc] Regrets for todays meeting Krause, Jochen
September 26, 05
09:59 [wtp-pmc] Status naci . dai
September 20, 05
23:03 [wtp-pmc] FW: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Minutes from theAugust meetingposted for your review Tim Wagner
09:51 [wtp-pmc] Agenda for Sept. 20th telecon Tim Wagner
08:54 [wtp-pmc] Discussion of non-API Deprecation Policy Arthur Ryman
08:54 [wtp-pmc] Proposal for Policy on non-API Code Deprecation Arthur Ryman
01:32 Re: [wtp-pmc] September 20th telecon agenda Naci Dai
00:53 [wtp-pmc] September 20th telecon agenda Tim Wagner
September 13, 05
17:37 Re: [wtp-pmc] FW: [Bug 108313] Eclipse SDK should have a UI Architect Arthur Ryman
11:25 [wtp-pmc] council minutes Tim Wagner
10:00 [wtp-pmc] Fwd: [eclipse.org-membership-at-large] Project Declaration: SOA Tools Project Christophe Ney
08:42 Re: [wtp-pmc] September 19th telecon agenda Arthur Ryman
01:45 [wtp-pmc] September 19th telecon agenda Tim Wagner
September 06, 05
10:10 Re: [wtp-pmc] September 6th telecon agenda Christophe Ney
September 05, 05
13:02 [wtp-pmc] Rob Cernich II is out of the office. rcernich

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10