From: Neil Hauge [mailto:neil.hauge@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 7:00 AM
To: Tim Wagner
Cc: Shaun Smith
Subject: Re: Slide deck for Dali presentation

Tim,

I can make any time available on Monday.  I'm going to be headed out of
town this afternoon, but I'll check my email tomorrow to see how the
scheduling turns out.

Neil

Shaun Smith wrote:

Yes, Monday would be ideal as I'll be on the road starting Monday
night.  Anytime after noon Eastern/9 Pacific is open.
   Shaun

Neil Hauge wrote:

Tim,

I think Monday would work best for me, and would give me a little bit

of time to alter the slide deck for the external review which is due
on the 14th.
Shaun, I think you were available on Monday as well if I remember
correctly, and out of town the rest of the week.  What is your
availability on Monday?

Neil

Tim Wagner wrote:

Looks like we're running long on JSF...probably should have expected
this would happen.

I'm completely booked after the rest of this week. What's your
availability like next week, esp. Monday and Tuesday?