Re: [wtp-pmc] DALI Review

+1 to the JPA runtimes comments. I also thought that these should be
registered at the workspace level like server runtimes and then
referenced from the facet on a per project basis.

Note the general pattern here: whenever there are multiple
implementation choices like servers, databases, JSF runtimes, JPA
runtimes, Web service runtimes, etc. these should be registered at the
workspace level via a Preference page and then referenced at the
project level via a facet. This is not how the Web service or server
tools currently work, but I think they should. This will unify they
way users configure projects. I think we should make this a theme for
WTP 2.0, i.e. to unify the user experience. Comments?