[wtp-jsf-dev] Servlet FacesServlet is not available

Hi all,
I am using Eclipse Europa to develop JSF app. by jsf1.2 implementation on Tomcat server 6.0.
I tried to run the JSFTutorial app. in Eclipse help. I followed all instructions But Servlet FacesServlet is not availble Exception was thrwon.
If any one faced this problem before please, give me the solution.

áíÓ ÈÇáØÇÚÉ ÓõÚÏæÇ æÅäãÇ ÈÇáÓÚÇÏÉ ÃØÇÚæÇ

æáíÓ ÈÇáãÚÕíÉ ÔóÞæÇ æÅäãÇ ÈÇáÔÞÇæÉ ÚÕæÇ