From: wtp-jsf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-jsf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Some CSian
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 9:24 AM
To: wtp-jsf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-jsf-dev] Servlet FacesServlet is not available

Hi all,
I am using Eclipse Europa to develop JSF app. by jsf1.2 implementation on Tomcat server 6.0.
I tried to run the JSFTutorial app. in Eclipse help. I followed all instructions But Servlet FacesServlet is not availble Exception was thrwon.
If any one faced this problem before please, give me the solution.