[wtp-incubator-dev] XQDT Maven/Tycho CI build running

Okay, the Maven/Tycho based build for XQDT is now active. And...the Junit 4 tests are now working again, so no excuse not to write tests. :)

https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/view/WTP/job/cbi-wtp-inc-xquery/

At the moment I only have the core items added to build.eclipse.org. However, I do have the other items added and working locally, so will get those in the official build later tonight or tomorrow.

There is an update site as well that can be used to install the features.

https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/view/WTP/job/cbi-wtp-inc-xquery/lastStableBuild/artifact/incubator/sourceediting/development/org.eclipse.wst.xquery.repository/target/site/

In addition, PMD and DRY reports are available again as well.

The XQDT project is currently built against the Galileo repository, and DLTK 1.0 repository.

After XQDT is done, VEX is only list to do next.

Dave

Back to the top