Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] How to get Vex installed correctly on Ganymede?

Hmmm...I haven't tested with Ganymede so it may not work there.  I've only tested with Galileo and the new Helios.

If you open the Perspectives, you should find a Document perspective.   You can also try the P2 update site if you are using Galileo or Helios, just add it as an Archived Update Site:

https://build.eclipse.org/hudson/job/cbi-wtp-inc.vex/lastStableBuild/wtp-xml-vex-Update-Incubation-N2010052008

If you continue to have problems please open a bug report.