[wtp-incubator-dev] Heads up in change of name to build repository name

I think xquery team was only ones I told of this, and not sure it was ever used, but thought I'd mention it (only here) in case it was used by xquery team.

I'd mentioned before that builds had a little published feature, where in each one, they had a "updateSite" you could get to if you knew the URL of the build, by adding 'updateSite' to the end of it.

From now on, it will be 'repository' instead of 'updateSite'.  As small tiny piece of modernizing our builds and structure.

I still wouldn't make long term plans based on this name or location .... the final advice will change in the months ahead. Several times.

Just didn't want it to surprise anyone. Let me know if questions.