[wtp-incubator-dev] 2 more heads up to change in XQuery Builds ...

First, I upped your prereqs to the final versions of all the Galileo SR2 release. I assume that you'd want to move to those released versions?  ... hopefully doesn't catch you off guard in middle of some test runs.

Second, I added the "archived P2 repositories" to your download pages. I'll still want to make improvements to it, but need to work on other things for a while, so please test, and let me know if anything is really wrong.
I did not test, yet, if they do actually install correctly. I put them "above" the traditional zips to encourage their use, but that might confuse some people if they thought they were getting regular zips and instead got repositories.,  So, I'm open to suggestions.

Such as, see http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/xquery-R0.7.0-I/20100303060423/I-0.7.0-20100303060423/