RE: [wtp-incubator-dev] Build problem. Missing EMF validation component

Along with renaming the package names this would also affect the features and plug-ins names and ids.

And there is also the upcoming contribution to think about that integrates the SAP NetWeaver runtime with the WTP Web services wizard. Where that runtime name 'SAP NetWeaver' will be visible in the WTP web services preferences and in the the Web services wizard. What can we do there?

Shane