Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Build problem. Missing EMF validation component

I'll look into adding emf.validation to pre-reqs.

As I started to look into it, I noticed some packages with 'sap' as part
of their name, such as
org.eclipse.jst.ws.jaxws.sapnw.dom.runtime

What does that 'sap' stand for? Surely not 'SAP'?!

To get jax-ws into into wtp build, I suggest you open a bugzilla in wtp
releng, and list the exact features that need to get in the build. My
first thought would be it would be best to have just one JAX-WS feature
(one for minimum executable, one for sdk, and one for tests) but I'm open
to suggestions. Let's discuss in the bugzilla you open (I thought there
was one, but I couldn't find it).

Thanks,