Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] [jaxws] API review - capabilities/docs/coverage

Something you guys may want to consider is putting and creating the documentation on the wiki and then using Mylyn Wiki Text plugins and ant Tasks to generate the Eclipse Help documentation.

If you guys need some help with generating extension point documentation, I can help with that as I've done it for the wst.xsl source editing component.

Some info on using the wiki for documentation:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/DocumentationGuidelines

Some examples:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PDE/User_Guide
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PsychoPathXPathProcessor/UserManual
http://wiki.eclipse.org/XSLT_Project/UserGuide/Editor

Dave

Branekov, Danail wrote:
Hi Oisin,

Do you have any idea how this documentation should look like? Does it need to be pretty detailed or it should give a brief overview on API/extension points?
Does the statement

	> Looking at Helios M2 for this.
	By this I mean the Helios M2+2 date, which is 29 September 2009

in the bug mean that you need something on the wiki till Tuesday?

Danail