[wtp-incubator-dev] [xqdt] GSON code checked in

Since the Google GSON code was given parallel IP approval to be checked in, I have created the necessary plugin project in incubator/sourceediting/plugins. It'll reside here until it finishes IP approval, and then I'll open a request to get it added to orbit. I'll add it to orbit at that time, and then we should no longer use the version that was checked in to the incubator.

Dave

Back to the top