Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] XML Security Tools Docs

If you are using DocBook, I have a set of XSLTs that will convert from DocBook to mediawiki format. If not, it's actually pretty simple to generate an XSLT to get it into the correct text format.

Dave

Dominik Schadow wrote:
Hi David,

thanks for the promotion!

I have started translating it, but most of it is still in German. I'm on
that since nearly everything changed. Wikitext sounds like a really good
idea, I will look into that. At the moment I'm using plain XML files and
XSLT for transformation to html. Since I have to write the English text
anyway I will use wikitext to learn something new.

Regards, Dominik

David Carver schrieb:
Dominick:

Just curious if the tutorial/documentation has been converted as well
for this plugin?

I think you said that some of it was in German?   We could look at using
the Eclipse Wiki to allow easy updating of the documentation, and then
generate the doc plugins from that using wikitext.  I'm doing something
similar in wst.xsl for the XSL and XPath 2.0 documentation.

Congrats on the promoted build, I made an annoucement about it in my
blog which gets distributed on the XML Hack planet.

Dave