[wtp-incubator-dev] XML Security Tools Docs

Dominick:

Just curious if the tutorial/documentation has been converted as well for this plugin?

I think you said that some of it was in German? We could look at using the Eclipse Wiki to allow easy updating of the documentation, and then generate the doc plugins from that using wikitext. I'm doing something similar in wst.xsl for the XSL and XPath 2.0 documentation.

Congrats on the promoted build, I made an annoucement about it in my blog which gets distributed on the XML Hack planet.

Dave

Back to the top