Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] XML Security Tools Docs

Hi David,

thanks for the promotion!

I have started translating it, but most of it is still in German. I'm on
that since nearly everything changed. Wikitext sounds like a really good
idea, I will look into that. At the moment I'm using plain XML files and
XSLT for transformation to html. Since I have to write the English text
anyway I will use wikitext to learn something new.

Regards, Dominik