RE: [wtp-incubator-dev] Request to promote latest JAX-WS Tools I-Build

> Will do. I've been looking to set a date for the first JAX-WS Tools
"release".
> Would it cause any problems to sync up with http://wiki.eclipse.org/
> WTP_3.1.x_Maintenance ?

I assume you mean this in the sense of an official Eclipse Release. If so,

I think its too late to do one for SR1. And, I think it was even when you
first asked this question ... not only because I've waited way too long to
reply.

But, yes, we should start discussions.

In my view, its best to coordinate on the once-a-year release train,
unless there is some specific adopter need to do otherwise.

I suggest you put the focus on having a graduation review in the Spring,
then release 1.0 in June.

Would that work for what you have in mind?

RE: [wtp-incubator-dev] Request to promote latest JAX-WS Tools I-Build
Sent by:
wtp-incubator-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you David.

I'll open a bug on webtools.releng for the features/category issue.