RE: [wtp-incubator-dev] Request to promote latest JAX-WS Tools I-Build

> Would that work for what you have in mind?

I was thinking of an interim release before the end of the year to promote and solicit feedback from the community and also for these points documented on the wiki:

"The process of finishing the code, tests, and documentation to a release standard, plus the process of gathering all the IP documentation, preparing the release docuware, etc. - the practice of all that is invaluable preparation for the full 1.0 Release Review."

Then aim for a 1.0 release in June.

> unless there is some specific adopter need to do otherwise.

There's no specific need i think other than soliciting user feedback.

> I suggest you put the focus on having a graduation review in the Spring, then release 1.0 in June.

Would the graduation review in the Spring be combined with a release review? If not would jumping from version 0.5 to 1.0 without an interim release work?

Shane

What can you do with the new Windows Live? Find out

Back to the top