Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Request to promote latest JAX-WS Tools I-Build

I've promoted it.

As for the update site categories, I'd be glad to ... when I make updates
for our upcoming maintenance release.
I'd appreciate you opening a bug on webtools.releng to help remind me.
(I'm a little surprised it isn't ... I must have
overlooked something in my scripts). At that same time, I'll update your
update site contents to what ever your latest download site version is, so
you'll want to be sure to coordinate any upcoming work, if any, so it fits
in to our maintenance schedule.

Thanks,