RE: [LIKELY JUNK]RE: [wtp-incubator-dev] Integrating the JAX-WS DOM Tools contribution

Hi Shane,

I see your point. Whether all the rules are covered with the current with the existing rules can be easily checked by the existing JUnit tests J In order to achieve this it would be only sufficient to replace the texts of the error markers the junit test expects. If not everything is covered, new rules could be implemented next to the existing ones.

Regards, Danail

From: wtp-incubator-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-incubator-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of shane clarke
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 3:19 PM
To: wtp-incubator-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LIKELY JUNK]RE: [wtp-incubator-dev] Integrating the JAX-WS DOM Tools contribution

Hi Danail,

The move to JDT-APT isn't a priority. I do consider the WS wizard web service runtime implementation - UI, commands, WSDL names collision contribution far more important.

Just to be clear I'm not looking for the JAX-WS rules in the contribution to be reimplemented in JDT-APT more would you guys be open to replacing those rules with
the current ones in JAX-WS tools. As far as i can see we cover all the rules in the contribution (need to double check that later).

Thanks,
Shane