RE: [wtp-incubator-dev] Integrating the JAX-WS DOM Tools contribution

Hi Shane,

We are definitely open in adopting JDT-APT and replacing the current annotation relevant implementation. This of course is question of efforts and time. We also need to prioritize our contribution efforts – would you consider adopting APT more important then contributing our WS wizard web service runtime implementation – UI, commands, WSDL names collision resolution…

Regards, Danail

Back to the top