[wtp-incubator-dev] Integrating the JAX-WS DOM Tools contribution

Now that the contribution is checked in we can look at getting the plug-ins/tests integrated into the build and at some of the integration points.

The main one i guess being that we now have two JAX-WS annotation validation options. So which one do we go with?

Would SAP AG be open to looking at JDT-APT for validation purposes?

It's an extensible framework with an extensive number of JAX-WS rules. It can used in any Java based project and we've got quick fixes in the Java editor for a number of the rules.

Shane

Share your memories online with anyone you want anyone you want.

Back to the top