From: wtp-incubator-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-incubator-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of shane clarke
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 12:17 AM
To: kchong@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: wtp-incubator-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LIKELY JUNK]RE: [wtp-incubator-dev] Should we drop the POJO web service type in the Web Services wizard?

Hi Keith,

Yes, opening up the selection dialog would meet our needs.

I've had a look at the source behind the Java bean type object selection widget and if we can limit the Java search scope to sources and consider both classes and interfaces it'd be a straight replacement for the existing dialog.

I can log an enhancement request if we do decide to revert back to the Java bean type.

Thanks,
Shane