Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Should we drop the POJO web service type in the Web Services wizard?

I think the best approach would be to have a single choice of
top-down/bottom-up, regardless of runtime, and allow the choice
of an interface as an option, which could be set if the runtime
supports that particular approach.

(i.e. what Keith wrote :)

Danail - JAX-WS allows the use of a Java interface to construct
the wsdl:portType. The JAX-WS tools currently allow you to
make one of these based on the class you have chosen, but
it should be possible for the user to choose an interface that
they have already created and have the tools mark that up.

But - I think that the user will then need to choose the impl.
class, or somehow have it inferred from the user-provided SEI.

Does that make sense?  I'm just back from vacation and have
forgotten absolutely everything :)

 --oh

Back to the top