RE: [wtp-incubator-dev] JAX-WS Contribution. Next Steps.

A little late with a reply.

I'd leave it up to the individual authors to decide if they want their name included and i'd never insist on anyone removing it.

I can see the arguments against including the tag so personally i'm thinking about removing all the existing @author tags in the code base with my name.

I will still happily answer any and all questions regarding that code though.

Shane