RE: [wtp-incubator-dev] [jax-ws] Perhaps time for an I-build?

Latest I-build up on committer's page at

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/jaxws-R0.5-I/20090418230435/

Fix for Bug #270507.

Has been tested so far installed in

Eclipse 3.4.1 with WTP 3.0.2

and

Eclipse 3.5 M6 with WTP 3.1 M6

No problems yet. Verifying resolved bugs.

Thanks,
Shane