Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] [jax-ws] Perhaps time for an I-build?

> Not sure how Oisin and the JAXWS project are handling it.

Ad-hocularly is the neologism I would employ here.

I was thinking of a smoke-tested I-build promoted to the downloads
area, i.e. something that is available to our consumers.

First step is to engage with the continuous, however. We'll
make sure that the map files are updated more regularly
in future.

Thanks for the updates - and apologies for the repeats on
the list, for some reason I wasn't receiving list messages
for a few hours today.

 --oh

Back to the top