Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] [jax-ws] Perhaps time for an I-build?

It's up to you, but I would recommend as soon as you commit some bugs to do a release of the map files, so that a build is generated sooner. This way you can catch integration errors sooner rather than later. Plus the community can have access to the latest and greatest sooner as well.

Just  my two cents.

Dave

Oisin Hurley wrote:
(this is a re-send, first attempt did not reach the list)

According to a simple Bugzilla search, we've had 8 bugfixes and
enhancements in since M6 date. I think it might be a good idea to
get another I-build out for our consumers to test.

Any objections? If not, I'll look into kicking off a build...

 cheers
   --oh