RE: [wtp-incubator-dev] wsdl first "select runtime"

Hi Bruce,

For the WSDL that was used in that video see Example 1 on this page:

http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/developing-a-consumer.html

> what was added to the wsdl such that all the messages were generated into the helloworld.types namesspace?

The schema element in the WSDL types uses a different namespace.

>Also, how is the issue of updating the wsdl handled? I assume you need to keep the existing server side message handler code that has been added by hand, but add new methods to the same java namespace.

If you update the wsdl itself (e.g. add an operation) you'll have to run through the WTP Web Services wizard again to invoke CXF wsdl2java. There's no auto re-generation of code.

But you can change the generated wsdl2java implementation code, add supporting methods and redeploy.

Thanks,
Shane