Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] [jax-ws] Perhaps time for an I-build?

> ... so would appreciate it if someone could scrub them.

I'd be happy to, but this normally happens automatically, in one of two
ways:

a. As they age, all are removed except the most recent one. I think
the life time is currently set at 4 days or so.

b. There is a "promote script" that's normally used to promote a build
from 'committers' area to 'download' area. It has an option to delete
all except the most recent one (which is the one being promoted).

Oisin, do you want to manage your own promotions and cleanup? If so, we
can
arrange those permissions, etc., but I'm also happy to do it if you'd
rather.
If interested, you need a shell account on build.eclipse.org (which I
suspect
you have?) and you might read
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP/Build/How_to_promote_a_build
to see how complicated it is ... not. :)