Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] XSL Tools Build Problem

David Carver wrote:
Stuart Harper wrote:
If I follow the links for the Team Project Set from http://wiki.eclipse.org/XSLT_Project I end up here:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/webtools.maps/releng.incubator/xsl/xsl10teampsfContributors.psf?root=WebTools_Project&view=markup <http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/webtools.maps/releng.incubator/xsl/xsl10teampsfContributors.psf?root=WebTools_Project&view=markup>

I don't see the org.eclipse.wst.xml.xpath2.processor project in it or even the word "xpath2". It also shows up as having been last modified 3 months ago.

The ViewCVS is out of synch with the actual code in CVS, by as much as a day at times. They aren't kept in synch real time. I suspect they'll synch of within the next day or so, but I have no control over when that will be.

If you go through the CVS Explorer in eclipse you should find the updated files.
I see the issue...it is pointing to the old files....I'll update the wiki to the correct link. It should be:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/webtools.maps/releng.incubator.xsl/xsl10teampsfContributors.psf?root=WebTools_Project&view=markup

We re-arranged some directories in CVS about three months ago. I'll update the link on the wiki page.

Dave

Back to the top