Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] XSL Tools Build Problem

Stuart,

This should be fixed now in head. At least I can get a clean compile from head, and it is working in Eclipse 3.5. This does take advantage of some code specifically for 3.5, as the platform refactored out the working directory code to make it easier to reuse by other projects.

This will probably not work in 3.4. The advantage though is that XSLT transformations that use the EXSLT extension for result-document or the XSLT 2.0 result-document can now specify the working directory which will be used as the base for the output. Before there was no control over where these files were placed if the XSLT didn't provide an option to specify the full path.

Dave

Stuart Harper wrote:
I just did an update from HEAD and there seems to be a couple of issues in the current revision:

-In xsl.debug.ui the class WorkingDirectoryBlock is missing
-In xsl.jaxp.launching The file JAXPJavaLaunchConfigurationDelegate calls a method getWorkingDir() on LaunchHelper which doesn't exist.