Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] XSL Tools Build Problem

I've updated the PSF files to include the org.eclipse.wst.xml.xpath2.processor plugin which was missing from there. That was the only plugin entry that was missing that is critical. The XPath 2 processor tests plugin isn't currently included as it's still undergoing some changes and awaiting some IP items before I officially add it to the PSF.

Dave

Stuart Harper wrote:
I just did a clean checkout using the team project set from here http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/webtools.maps/releng.incubator/xsl/?root=WebTools_Project

I still see the same issues